Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag featuring a CajunGator (American Alligator). There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Oyster color
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2″ length
• Open main compartment
SHOP ALL ECO-FRIENDLY TOTE BAGS
Photographer: Eugene L Brill
• Purchase Images here…
• Read Journal Entries here…
• Contact Eugene here…
Eugene Brill is a travel, nature, wildlife, landscape photographer & author. Wannabe Naturalist & Digital Nomad. His passion is conservation and wilderness photography through the lens of a amateur wannabe naturalist. Eugene loves to share knowledge, believe that Nature Deficit Disorder (NDD) is real, agrees that ‘forest bathing’ (fully clothed, off course… ?) makes us happier, healthier and more creative.
There are no reviews yet.