Rio Grande Jewelry Supplies is looking for a creative writer and marketer with a passion for social media! Join our Content Team and leverage multiple social media platforms to grow our business. You’ll also write copy for email campaigns, landing pages and web ads. You should be enthusiastic about customer interaction, highly collaborative and have demonstrated experience with social platforms and tools – including experience blogging, tweeting, Facebook, etc. Having an understanding of jewelry making and our customer base could seal the deal!
What you’ll do:
• Engage with the jewelry community on Rio Grande’s Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube videos, Riogrande.com reviews, survey feedback, Google+ and any other electronic/SM platform
• Work with linked teams to ensure technical questions, suggestions and feedback are responded to in a timely manner
• Write email and web copy in close collaboration with the Electronic , Content and Supply Chain Teams
• Optimize YouTube video descriptions, titles and transcripts in collaboration with the Content Team and videographer
• Optimize Facebook fan page to increase new friends and drive acquisition targets to riogrande.com and into our email marketing funnels
• Manage the social media calendar and plan discussion starters that will engage fans and increase reach
• Collaborate with other marketing channels to communicate messages that are in alignment with marketing programs, product launches, campaigns, tradeshows, etc.
• Leverage social media and web marketing to aid new item launches, new projects and other new content as it’s created
• Maintain knowledge of social media platforms and SEO
• Consolidate and report on customer feedback and identify customer impacting opportunities
• Evaluate effectiveness of social media strategy on overall company performance
What you’ll need:
• Knowledge of social media platforms and their marketing best practices
• Product knowledge and familiarity with Rio Grande’s customer base is a plus. Training will be provided to a dedicated quick learner.
• Creative writing/marketing experience. Email campaign and web marketing experience a plus
• Basic knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
• A creative, marketing mindset and willingness to take risks and experiment
• Be a tinkerer, ready to test and adjust strategy as new data comes in
Rio Grande is a growing, 68-year-old manufacturer/distributor with thousands of valued customers worldwide. We’re a principle-based company with a highly evolved team-based environment that is based on joint accountability. In addition to a unique work environment, we offer flexible hours, competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, generous paid time off policy, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Options, Gym Membership Discount, Associate Discount, Tuition Reimbursement, robust Wellness program, an in-house gym and more!
Last year our company was recognized for being one of the top three Best Places to Work in the state by New Mexico Business Weekly. We were also named New Mexico’s Healthiest Employer in the medium-sized (100-1499 employees) category!